A well-crafted strategic plan clarifies an organization’s mission, vision, core values, and goals while providing a blueprint of activities that will enable the organization to achieve those goals. An effective strategic management system creates and maintains alignment between the organization’s resources and activities and its mission, vision, values, and goals. Institutional commitment to these processes and systems can positively transform an organization, enabling it to pursue the shortest, straightest path possible toward fulfilling its highest goals.
Prosper Sustainably’s Collaborative Organizational Strategist can guide your business, government, or nonprofit organization (or any distinct program, department, or entity within your organization) through the process of developing and implementing a customizable, living strategic plan by:
- Gathering, researching, reviewing, and organizing essential strategy information
- Facilitating strategic planning meetings, interviews, questionnaires, and retreats
- Designing and drafting elements of a strategic plan based on client input and feedback
- Assisting with the design and implementation of a strategic management system
- Preparing and conducting staff/board trainings for plan utilization and revision
- Developing and launching communication strategies for stakeholder buy-in
- Providing ongoing or periodic support during plan implementation or revision
- Offering a fresh, outside perspective on needs, goals, challenges, opportunities, etc.
- Guiding and encouraging a productive and ongoing strategic planning process
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us to discuss how Prosper can assist with your strategic planning needs.