ETEP Online Training Series Summary:
Prosper Sustainably is offering an 8-module online training series with resources and assistance that will explain and guide participants through the processes of developing and implementing 1) an EPA-Tribal Environmental Plan (ETEP), 2) a baseline needs assessment, and 3) a strategic planning and management system for tribal environmental programs. Each participant will gain the training, tools, and other resources needed to develop a high quality, “living” ETEP and complementary strategic plan that has lasting value for their tribe. To see an introductory video, please visit: https://youtu.be/B3MXxEuFZkU
The online training series modules will begin the week of February 8, 2016 and conclude by April 30, 2016. The training modules will be delivered every 1 to 2 weeks and will be recorded. The exact training dates and times will be set according to the availability and preferences of the participants.
- (6) 90-minute webinar training modules (9 hours total) thoroughly covering the requirements, considerations, and detailed steps for developing and implementing an ETEP, baseline needs assessment, and strategic plan for environmental programs (see module topics below)
- (2) 60-minute Q&A webinar modules (2 hours total) to answer participant questions
- 8 months of access to video recordings of each webinar training module (available within 48 hrs)
- Assignments/reminders to guide and encourage ongoing progress in developing an ETEP
- Email conversations between participants (to share ideas, challenges, concerns, etc.)
- Access to a catalogue of program areas, goals, and objectives; latest examples and templates
If you have questions, please contact Josh Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 694-8089.